HACK websites using RTE Webwiz Vulnerebility



Guyz today I'm going to tell you how to hack a website using VULNERABLITY called RTE Webwiz Vulnerability.
Webwiz rich text editor HTML code is carried in the open after they are sent charCode due functioning of the page .



STEPS:

1) Goto google and type in any of these dorks:
  1. inurl:rte/my_documents/my_files
  2. inurl:/my_documents/my_files/ 

2) Open any site and replace everything after "http://site.com/" with the following exploit then press enter:
  • rte/RTE_popup_file_atch.asp 
3) Now the site's url will look like "site.com/rte/RTE_popup_file_atch.asp "

4) Now you will be redirected here:










5) Now you can upload your shell or directly upload your deface page :)










6) Now when you click upload you will get the file URL in the "FILE URL" textbox...

ENJOY

THANKS 4 VISITING OUR WEBSITE!

1 Comments

Dear Lovers Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Post Ads 1

Post Ads 2