Bill Gates invites record-holder Pakistani student Who is Topped in Programming

Pakistani Top Programmer Shayan Anique 13 Year Old Introduction : 


My Name is Shayan Anique. I am 13 years of age. I am study in Class VII at Rangers Public School. My Favorite Hobby is cricket yet my fundamental hobbies in things is Computer, Photograpghy, Astronomy, Science furthermore in HD Technology. I adore places where is a lot of greenery and vegetaiton. I like to breath in outside air.
This Photo is Snapped During 2008


Shayan Anique Has Invited By Bill Gates : 

Microsoft author and donor Bill Gates has welcomed a keen Pakistani understudy Shayan Anique Akhtar who set a world record in Microsoft Professional Certificate program. As per sources, Shayan Anique Akhtar, an understudy of a tuition based school, has scored 998 imprints out of 1,000 and set another world record in the project and he is booked to meet Bill Gates in July this year on a unique welcome of the Microsoft author.

Post a Comment

Dear Lovers Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Post Ads 1

Post Ads 2